Currently viewing the tag: "WICN"
Continue Reading →
• The Paper of Record makes our existence official: we’re featured, at some length, on the New York Times’s Lens blog.
• Last Sunday’s Washington Post business section [...]
LEGALITIESThis site is not connected with or endorsed by Polaroid or PLR IP Holdings, owners of the Polaroid trademark.
BUY THE BOOK
SUPPORT NEW55′S KICKSTARTER
BUY THE SPECIAL EDITION
WATCH THE TRAILER
- @MarkHarrisNYC @mattzollerseitz Best answer to the "gimmick" criticism I've ever heard: "Well, Ulysses is a gimmick book, too." about 22 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to MarkHarrisNYC ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @FeldmanAdam You know, there are days when she seems too good to be true. about 22 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to FeldmanAdam ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @stefanjbecket Current Breslin or seventies Breslin? 10:25:51 PM January 23, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to stefanjbecket ReplyRetweetFavorite