Currently viewing the tag: "The Washington Post"
Continue Reading →
• The Paper of Record makes our existence official: we’re featured, at some length, on the New York Times’s Lens blog.
• Last Sunday’s Washington Post business section […]
LEGALITIESThis site is not connected with or endorsed by Polaroid or PLR IP Holdings, owners of the Polaroid trademark.
BUY THE BOOK
SUPPORT NEW55’S KICKSTARTER
BUY THE SPECIAL EDITION
WATCH THE TRAILER
- @grossdm Max Bialystok figured this out a long time ago. about 9 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to grossdm ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @TetGamesLtd "Instamatic" was a Kodak trademark, not Polaroid's. Different cameras, different company. 05:15:22 PM September 02, 2015 from Twitter Web Client in reply to TetGamesLtd ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @joro1 Aw, thanks. "Instamatic," though--ow. That's a Kodak trademark! The enemy. 05:13:50 PM September 02, 2015 from Twitter Web Client in reply to joro1 ReplyRetweetFavorite