• The Paper of Record makes our existence official: we’re featured, at some length, on the New York Times’s Lens blog.
• Last Sunday’s Washington Post business section [...]
Amazingly, New York City’s public-radio station WNYC has stayed on the air through the hurricane and the blackout. “The Leonard Lopate Show” is even sticking to its pre-storm schedule, and I’ll be on starting around 1 p.m. this Monday, November 5, talking about the book. Tune in if you can: In New [...]
LEGALITIESThis site is not connected with or endorsed by Polaroid or PLR IP Holdings, owners of the Polaroid trademark.
BUY THE BOOK
SUPPORT NEW55′S KICKSTARTER
BUY THE SPECIAL EDITION
WATCH THE TRAILER
- RT @DWR_Tweets: Recommended lunch-hour read: @NYMag's @heybonanos interviews mid-century master #jenrisom http://t.co/N9q6ArXMWm about 14 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @margeincharge We have much to discuss when you're in the office next. about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to margeincharge ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @HMittelmark She was the least popular Spice Girl, I remember. The one with the walker. about 21 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to HMittelmark ReplyRetweetFavorite