• The Paper of Record makes our existence official: we’re featured, at some length, on the New York Times’s Lens blog.
• Last Sunday’s Washington Post business section [...]
Amazingly, New York City’s public-radio station WNYC has stayed on the air through the hurricane and the blackout. “The Leonard Lopate Show” is even sticking to its pre-storm schedule, and I’ll be on starting around 1 p.m. this Monday, November 5, talking about the book. Tune in if you can: In New [...]
LEGALITIESThis site is not connected with or endorsed by Polaroid or PLR IP Holdings, owners of the Polaroid trademark.
BUY THE BOOK
SUPPORT NEW55′S KICKSTARTER
BUY THE SPECIAL EDITION
WATCH THE TRAILER
- Cc: @plattypants “@TheAtlantic: The time Barack Obama was a restaurant critic http://t.co/Zo4Qg7pcZw” about 9 hours ago from Twitter for iPad in reply to TheAtlantic ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @zinoman Saw it the other night. Then he went back to watching the Rangers. Later on, tried to pick up a girl who works in PR for Spike TV. 08:31:45 PM November 25, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to zinoman ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @zinoman Crazy dude when he's on a tear. He's celebrating at a sports bar in Murray Hill. 08:22:54 PM November 25, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to zinoman ReplyRetweetFavorite