• The Paper of Record makes our existence official: we’re featured, at some length, on the New York Times’s Lens blog.
• Last Sunday’s Washington Post business section [...]
Amazingly, New York City’s public-radio station WNYC has stayed on the air through the hurricane and the blackout. “The Leonard Lopate Show” is even sticking to its pre-storm schedule, and I’ll be on starting around 1 p.m. this Monday, November 5, talking about the book. Tune in if you can: In New [...]
LEGALITIESThis site is not connected with or endorsed by Polaroid or PLR IP Holdings, owners of the Polaroid trademark.
BUY THE BOOK
SUPPORT NEW55′S KICKSTARTER
BUY THE SPECIAL EDITION
WATCH THE TRAILER
- RT @BuzzFeed: Here' A Baby Weasel Riding A Woodpecker http://t.co/YA4mYJ5nM8 http://t.co/sFgvZx11QR about 10 hours ago from Twitter for iPad ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @kathrynschulz I spelled "goddam" the way they do. It seemed appropriate. about 10 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to kathrynschulz ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @maureenjohnson @SaraJBenincasa A colleague of mine calls it the Halter Solstice. about 17 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to maureenjohnson ReplyRetweetFavorite