• The Paper of Record makes our existence official: we’re featured, at some length, on the New York Times’s Lens blog.
• Last Sunday’s Washington Post business section […]
Amazingly, New York City’s public-radio station WNYC has stayed on the air through the hurricane and the blackout. “The Leonard Lopate Show” is even sticking to its pre-storm schedule, and I’ll be on starting around 1 p.m. this Monday, November 5, talking about the book. Tune in if you can: In New […]
LEGALITIESThis site is not connected with or endorsed by Polaroid or PLR IP Holdings, owners of the Polaroid trademark.
BUY THE BOOK
WATCH THE TRAILER
- @espiers Yes--a longstanding fight that has its own Wikipedia page: https://t.co/AJi4UKLCAf about 1 hour ago from Twitter for iPad in reply to espiers ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @espiers Lots out there about the racism of the Chief Wahoo logo. about 1 hour ago from Twitter for iPad in reply to espiers ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @stevesilberman These are not the gourds you're looking for. about 1 hour ago from Twitter for iPad in reply to stevesilberman ReplyRetweetFavorite