• The Paper of Record makes our existence official: we’re featured, at some length, on the New York Times’s Lens blog.
• Last Sunday’s Washington Post business section [...]
Amazingly, New York City’s public-radio station WNYC has stayed on the air through the hurricane and the blackout. “The Leonard Lopate Show” is even sticking to its pre-storm schedule, and I’ll be on starting around 1 p.m. this Monday, November 5, talking about the book. Tune in if you can: In New [...]
LEGALITIESThis site is not connected with or endorsed by Polaroid or PLR IP Holdings, owners of the Polaroid trademark.
BUY THE BOOK
SUPPORT NEW55′S KICKSTARTER
BUY THE SPECIAL EDITION
WATCH THE TRAILER
- @harrymccracken Maybe. Impossible found it difficult to sell books, too, and has mostly quit that game. Plus it's Vegas: who reads? about 6 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to harrymccracken ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @harrymccracken They had it--either it's sold out, which is good news, or they've dropped it, which is... less good news. about 6 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to harrymccracken ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @harrymccracken Rain? In Vegas? Really? Yeah, that would keep it quiet--that shopping area fully depends on outdoor strolling. about 6 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to harrymccracken ReplyRetweetFavorite