Currently viewing the tag: "Paul Smith"
Continue Reading →
• The Paper of Record makes our existence official: we’re featured, at some length, on the New York Times’s Lens blog.
• Last Sunday’s Washington Post business section […]
LEGALITIESThis site is not connected with or endorsed by Polaroid or PLR IP Holdings, owners of the Polaroid trademark.
BUY THE BOOK
SUPPORT NEW55’S KICKSTARTER
BUY THE SPECIAL EDITION
WATCH THE TRAILER
- Long ago, we were a few desks apart (fact-checker/copy editor) @nymag. Flash-forward: Congrats to @deborahcaryn on her novel's pub day. about 1 hour ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @evepeyser I spent a good long time trying to figure out her motivation. I think it's genuine: dopey inside-out passive-aggressive "help." about 6 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to evepeyser ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @evepeyser I had someone do this IN PERSON recently, after I gave a talk. She is of the opinion that I say "uh" too much. about 6 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to evepeyser ReplyRetweetFavorite