Currently viewing the tag: "Paul Smith"
Continue Reading →
• The Paper of Record makes our existence official: we’re featured, at some length, on the New York Times’s Lens blog.
• Last Sunday’s Washington Post business section […]
LEGALITIESThis site is not connected with or endorsed by Polaroid or PLR IP Holdings, owners of the Polaroid trademark.
BUY THE BOOK
SUPPORT NEW55’S KICKSTARTER
BUY THE SPECIAL EDITION
WATCH THE TRAILER
- Ad from 1936, centering on a word that has decisively changed in meaning. https://t.co/ljdP66rVnO about 6 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "Let New Jersey be the canary in the coal mine. It already smells like one." about 7 hours ago from Twitter for iPad ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @CruiseNavyFL @cancruise I am surprised also, but it appears that Crystal has done cost estimates and can make it work. about 12 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to CruiseNavyFL ReplyRetweetFavorite