I’m coming to Boston this week—well, Cambridge, actually—and would love to see you all there. Two events are scheduled:
• On Wednesday, October 17, I’ll be speaking at the Cambridge Historical Society about the history of Polaroid and the town that made it. Tickets are (I hear) selling well, but there are some seats left. Details at cambridgehistory.org.
• The next night, Thursday the 18th, we’re having a launch party at the MIT Museum, 265 Massachusetts Avenue. It’s open to the public, and a number of Polaroid alumni tell me that they’ll be there. The museum’s curators are pulling a few special artifacts out of storage for the evening—and I don’t know what they’re going to be, so there should be some surprises even for me.
LEGALITIESThis site is not connected with or endorsed by Polaroid or PLR IP Holdings, owners of the Polaroid trademark.
BUY THE BOOK
WATCH THE TRAILER
- RT @max_read: @lindseyweber i love getting "on this day last year" reminders that i was taking screenshots of bad tweets about 1 hour ago from Twitter for iPad ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @max_read: 1 thing that stuck out in the (really great) toobin piece abt the nat'l enquirer was how similar tabloid business is to faceb… about 11 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @bobcesca_go: You're not insane. Today, Trump attacked Obama for not doing enough to stop the Russia attack which Trump says is a hoax.… 06:57:06 PM June 25, 2017 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite