I’m coming to Boston this week—well, Cambridge, actually—and would love to see you all there. Two events are scheduled:
• On Wednesday, October 17, I’ll be speaking at the Cambridge Historical Society about the history of Polaroid and the town that made it. Tickets are (I hear) selling well, but there are some seats left. Details at cambridgehistory.org.
• The next night, Thursday the 18th, we’re having a launch party at the MIT Museum, 265 Massachusetts Avenue. It’s open to the public, and a number of Polaroid alumni tell me that they’ll be there. The museum’s curators are pulling a few special artifacts out of storage for the evening—and I don’t know what they’re going to be, so there should be some surprises even for me.
LEGALITIESThis site is not connected with or endorsed by Polaroid or PLR IP Holdings, owners of the Polaroid trademark.
BUY THE BOOK
BUY THE SPECIAL EDITION
WATCH THE TRAILER
- 24 Things We Found Behind the Scenes At Your Favorite Restaurant #DarkBuzzFeed 09:13:31 PM October 18, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @Drrramina I can join you as ... me. Strictly speaking more Greek Irritable than Greek Fury, but close, depending on caffeine level. 06:08:34 PM October 18, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to Drrramina ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @HomeDepot: Where three greeters smile and say hi but, when you ask staffers if they sell a specific product, nobody has a clue. #priorities 08:38:15 AM October 18, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to HomeDepot ReplyRetweetFavorite