I’m coming to Boston this week—well, Cambridge, actually—and would love to see you all there. Two events are scheduled:
• On Wednesday, October 17, I’ll be speaking at the Cambridge Historical Society about the history of Polaroid and the town that made it. Tickets are (I hear) selling well, but there are some seats left. Details at cambridgehistory.org.
• The next night, Thursday the 18th, we’re having a launch party at the MIT Museum, 265 Massachusetts Avenue. It’s open to the public, and a number of Polaroid alumni tell me that they’ll be there. The museum’s curators are pulling a few special artifacts out of storage for the evening—and I don’t know what they’re going to be, so there should be some surprises even for me.
LEGALITIESThis site is not connected with or endorsed by Polaroid or PLR IP Holdings, owners of the Polaroid trademark.
BUY THE BOOK
SUPPORT NEW55′S KICKSTARTER
BUY THE SPECIAL EDITION
WATCH THE TRAILER
- Web peeve: Newspaper sites whose banners don't name the city. Come in via a link; see (for example) "The Register"; no idea where you are. about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @geneweingarten Lenny Bruce's arrest. about 3 hours ago from Twitter for iPad in reply to geneweingarten ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @rpwelty Yes--everyone needs one. (I have all three editions, but I admit to insanity there.) about 16 hours ago from Twitter for iPad in reply to rpwelty ReplyRetweetFavorite