I’m coming to Boston this week—well, Cambridge, actually—and would love to see you all there. Two events are scheduled:
• On Wednesday, October 17, I’ll be speaking at the Cambridge Historical Society about the history of Polaroid and the town that made it. Tickets are (I hear) selling well, but there are some seats left. Details at cambridgehistory.org.
• The next night, Thursday the 18th, we’re having a launch party at the MIT Museum, 265 Massachusetts Avenue. It’s open to the public, and a number of Polaroid alumni tell me that they’ll be there. The museum’s curators are pulling a few special artifacts out of storage for the evening—and I don’t know what they’re going to be, so there should be some surprises even for me.
LEGALITIESThis site is not connected with or endorsed by Polaroid or PLR IP Holdings, owners of the Polaroid trademark.
BUY THE BOOK
SUPPORT NEW55′S KICKSTARTER
BUY THE SPECIAL EDITION
WATCH THE TRAILER
- Dodgers-era Brooklyn artifact. #dubrows http://t.co/RfbBR3eqqA about 22 hours ago from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @allisterann: <3 @ImpossibleUSA : @DDForAdele: would like to thank @allisterann for these BEAUTIFUL pictures of Adele! Here's one- http:… 10:35:09 PM April 17, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @SaraCardace Keep this line of tweets going, please. 01:32:55 PM April 17, 2014 from web in reply to SaraCardace ReplyRetweetFavorite